Are You Tired Of Paying High Premiums Over Spot For Your Bullion?
Waiting Weeks Or Even Months For Your Shipment From Other Dealers?
Many people have noticed that our prices are consistently lower than any of our competitors.
Many times substantially lower. How is this possible? Simple, less overhead and expenses.
1) We don't accept credit cards. If we did, we would have to pay a 3% fee to the credit card company, and hire someone to process the transactions, adding to our overhead.
2) We don't send out expensive brochures and mailings, saving us lots of postage and printing costs.
3) We don't have salespeople. We don't have to pay their salary (or commissions)
4) We don't run expensive TV or radio ads, so we have very little production and no advertising costs.
5) We are a strictly mail order company. No retail shop or location. We save almost $100,000 per year in insurance as we do not allow walk-in customers at our office.
6) We don't have to hire receptionists, secretaries for the office.
7) We do not need to go to coin conventions to sell our coins, saving us travel expense, food, lodging, booth fees, etc. This is a huge savings to us every year.
8) Most coin firms have a professional coin buyer that they pay to buy coins for the company. A coin buyer makes lots of money.
The President and sole owner of The Tulving Company, Inc., Hannes Tulving, Jr., is an industry recognized rare coin expert.
He personally inspects and buys every coin for The Tulving Company. He does not have to pay someone else a lot of money to buy coins for him.
When you buy coins from our competitors, you are paying for those costs listed above on every item.
The Tulving Company does not have those costs, so we pass the savings on to you.
Contact Hannes Tulving, Jr., President and owner of The Tulving Company.
He personally buys every coin we have listed for sale.
You can deal directly with an acknowledged rare coin expert, with over 30 years experience as a full-time coin dealer who has bought and sold millions of coins worth billions of dollars.
Call him at 800-995-1708 or E-mail him at email@example.com.
Join the over 35,000 satisfied Tulving Company customers from throughout the United States that have purchased Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium bullion at great prices.
We offer free Overnight Shipping on all orders.
The Tulving Company ships free overnight shipping on all orders within the continental U.S.
Gold, Platinum, Palladium And Silver are shipped UPS Overnight Next Day Air Saver.
RISK: The purchase of coins or
bullion items are highly speculative and involves substantial risk. As in
coin or bullion prices can be extremely volatile and will rise and fall depending upon market conditions.
Therefore, before purchasing coins or bullion, you should first have adequate cash reserves and other assets to absorb a potentially significant loss. Sorry, but we do not make recommendations, we think you should buy what you want.
HOLDING PERIOD: Historically,
few coins or bullion items have appreciated dramatically in the short term.
Therefore, purchasers should recognize that
it may well be necessary for them to hold coins for a 3 - 5 year period, or even a 5 - 10 year period, to have any chance of realizing a significant gain.
Box 6200, Newport Beach, CA
800-995-1708, FAX 949-722-0296
If You Are in Alaska or Hawaii, call 949-722-0290